I am currently reading........

I am currently reading.........
Delirium By: Lauren Oliver

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Catching Fire

I Give this book...
5/5 stars


I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE FIRST ONE!
Im currently re-reading it.
Heres a quick summary from Goodreads...

Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark won the annual competition described in Hunger Games, but the aftermath leaves these victors with no sense of triumph. Instead, they have become the poster boys for a rebellion that they never planned to lead. That new, unwanted status puts them in the bull's-eye for merciless revenge by The Capitol.

And Heres a quick Book Trailer....


I just love this book series SOOOOO much! They got me hooked on VIOLENCE, LOVE, POST APOCOLYPTIC,  and DYSTOPIA!!!!!!!
My CRAZY PEETA CRUSH CONTINUES!  I<3 Peeta. 
This book had me comparing Peeta with real guys. It was sad. I read this whole book in like a week. And I'm a SLOW reader. So thats like REALY fast for me. My friends got so annoyed with me because I couldn't stop talking about it! This book was faced pace and a page turner! 
It's EXTREMELY hard to create a sequel that lives up to the EPIC GLORY of book  #1 and Suzanne Collins     
did it! HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!

Next i'm gonna read Mockingjay (3rd book in this FREAKING AMAZING trilogy) Cant wait! So Excited! (Happy Dance)  :DDD

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hunger Games trilogy!!! I can't wait until the Hunger Games movie comes out. My friend and I are going to see it on the Saturday after it premieres!!!! I love all the books but the best one was Catching Fire!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete