I am currently reading........

I am currently reading.........
Delirium By: Lauren Oliver

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mockingjay

I give this book...
5/5 Stars

One word...... WOW!
GOOSEBUMPS BAYBEY!
I'm definitely gonna have to re-read this!
Here's a quick Goodreads summary...

Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.


And Here's a quick book trailer...


Okay ummmm...... Idek what to say about this book. I think i'm still in shock from finishing it.  BEST TRILOGY EVER! I think im gonna cry :'(     lol JK! But it was truly AMAZING! I read this book in 2 1/2 days. And if you read my Catching Fire review, (http://teenagebookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/catching-fire.html) then you know I read slow. If you havent read this trilogy yet YOU HAVE TO! YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!  I would DEFINITELY recommend this to a friend. So with saying that..... I think you should GET OFF THIS BLOG!, take a little trip to your local library or book store or in my case, friends house ;), AND GET THIS BOOK!
P.S. I <3 U SUZANNE COLLINS!

Next I'm going to read The Maze Runner by: James Dashner. (once i get over this book..... that might be a while  :"(   )

No comments:

Post a Comment